Best thing I see in your sketches is that the smiles are so good. I saw sketches of some other people and I felt them to be "ugly" not for emotion of say tears or sadness but overall. Even their laughing/happy moods looks crying. But not here. Tremendous emotion captures with no element of ugliness.
6 comments:
successful in achieving the cute innocent smile
nice smile
u r getting better every day. the last 2 r really gr8.
keep up the great work... All the pictures put up are really good...
you rock dude !
Best thing I see in your sketches is that the smiles are so good. I saw sketches of some other people and I felt them to be "ugly" not for emotion of say tears or sadness but overall. Even their laughing/happy moods looks crying.
But not here. Tremendous emotion captures with no element of ugliness.
Post a Comment